Del Zotto Products Manufactures industry leading Precast Concrete Storm Shelters. We offer an above ground model and a flexible underground, water tight, in-ground storm shelter. The underground model may be fully or partially buried. They both provide lifesaving security in the high winds and dangerous conditions a severe thunderstorm can produce. They have gone through rigorous design and testing to ensure safety during a deadly tornado. NO RUST! Unlike alternative welded Steel Storm shelters, Del Zotto Products line of Precast Concrete Storm Shelters NEVER RUST. Investing in a Del Zotto Storm Shelter will provide many years of maintenance free storm protection for your family when the weather unpredictably at its worst.
Above Ground Storm Shelter Overall Dimensions
- 83” Tall x 64” Wide x 80” Deep
- Door Dimensions” 32” Wide x 74” Tall
In Ground Storm Shelter Overall Dimensions
- 80” Tall x 142” Long x 64” Wide
- Door Dimensions 24” Wide x 42” Tall
- Locking, Child Proof, Steel Door. independently tested by Texas Tech, Meeting FEMA 320/361 and ICC-500 Guidelines for Object Impact.
- High Strength; Precast Concrete, Reinforced with Steel
- Industry Leading 5” Precast Concrete Walls
- DZ Sure Seal provides protection from the elements at all seams
- Vented to ensure proper air flow for occupants
- Available bench seating
YOU DIG… DEL ZOTTO DELIVERS!
We provide experienced installation of all Storm Shelter components.
Storm Shelters are also available for pickup at any Del Zotto plant.