Del Zotto Products manufactures Safety End Treatments in various sizes. Safety End Treatments (SET) are used to prevent erosion, convey storm water, and help support the driveway. They are designed to be installed in pairs, placed at each end of the Reinforced Concrete Pipe buried under a driveway in an open drainage ditch setting.
Roadway Safety- the Safety End Treatment has been designed and tested to ensure the vehicles that leave the roadway, safely cross the end treatment and not crash into the otherwise exposed culvert or drain pipe.
- Safety End Treatments are quick and easy to install
- They provide superior durability for many years
- Single piece construction
- Models available with Galvanized Cross Pipes
- Meet all TXDOT standards for quality
Delivery Available or Pickup at a Del Zotto Facility.